L E T S T A L K N U T R I E N T S
· Carrot Juice – One of our absolutely favorites. I know people get caught up on sugar content and I am with you on this. BUT If you grab this and are satisfied, isn't that better than binging on, say cheese with no sugar content? ( Insert nervous emoji face here) Carrots contain calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Carrots are also rich in carotenes, which the body turns into antioxidant vitamin A that protects the body against the cancer of the cervix, stomach, bladder and lungs.
· Celery Juice – This has a great beneficial effect on the blood and nervous system, and promotes the function of the kidneys. Celery also has a soothing quality, which is good for stress, especially when paired with carrot juice.
· Beetroot Juice – Naturally occurring nitric oxide (cleanses the blood and gives energy) Beetroot is rich in vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, iron, and foliate. This cold pressed juice can also help boost the red blood cells, which is believed to be very helpful for menopausal and menstrual problems, concentration, memory, and anemia. The process of juicing beet can be incredibly messy however, so juicer beware.
· Pear Juice – Pears are rich in folic acid, beta carotene, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, and folic acid. This juice is perfectly combined with pineapples and bananas.
· Orange Juice – Orange is an excellent toner and antioxidant. It stimulates heart, blood circulation, digestive system, and counteracts the constipation. However, too much intake of this juice can also upset the alkaline-acid ration of the body, so it would be best to drink it in every other day. Orange cold pressed juice is also the best source of vitamin C, which contains high amounts of flavonoid that boost immunity of the body and strengthen the capillaries of the blood. This is also a great source of foliate and thiamine especially when combined with grapefruit, banana or carrot.
Cabbage Juice- Raw cabbage is highly anti-carcinogenic. According to medical experts, the juice of raw green cabbage contains isocyanates, a group of chemical compounds which accelerate the process of estrogen metabolism in your body and help to stay away from breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, stomach cancer and colon cancer. It also speeds up the healing process in cancer patients.
· Mango Juice – Mangos are rich in antioxidants and help prevent different cancer types. It benefits the kidneys and helps cleanse the circulation of the blood. They are also rich in potassium, magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, and beta-carotene, with small traces of zinc, copper, iron, and vitamin B. Mango cold pressed juice is perfectly combined with apple, kiwi, and banana.
· Tomato Juice – Great source of vitamin C and A that help reduce free radicals. Tomatoes are the best source of lycopene, and an amazing antioxidant, which can possibly lower the risk of heart disease. They are also good for skin and boost the levels of energy.
· Watercress Juice – An excellent blood purifier and detoxifier, and considered as one of the most effect healing juices available in the industry. This is rich is potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, calcium, vitamin E and C, and beta-carotene.