Detox Water Booklet!
How to flush your kidneys! Your kidneys are one of your main elimination organs. Some refer to our skin as our third kidney. If you are having skin problems, bladder problems or overall elimination problems, check out this blog and get your juice on.Read More
RAW VEGAN CHOCOLATE ENERGY BITES
Prep time: 10 minutes
Digestion friendly! These babies are a go to snack, great for breakfast or when you are craving those sweets. You can roll them into balls and store in a mason jar in the fridge, or you can flatten, and cut to be bars wrapped in wax paper. These are less expensive than your average "bar" and are free of those icky sweeteners and preservatives. Be sure to refrigerate these and make plenty, as they go fast.
- Dates (medjool) if they are not soft, pre-soak for about ten minutes
- Gluten Free Oats
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Blend 1 cup of oats in vitamix or food processor. Make sure your blender is completely dry. Blend until flour like consistency.
2. Add 1/8 cup of cocoa powder to your oat flour. Pulse. *Add more to your liking
3. Empty flour from blender into bowl. Set aside.
4. Blend 1 cup or 5-6 pitted dates. Pulse until just near jam consistency.
5. Add in cocoa oat flour slowly as you pulse. The now "dough" like texture will start to roll in the blender. Scoop any stickiness off the sides if needed. Pulse slowly one more time.
6. Scoop out ingredients into a bowl. Roll into 1 inch balls.
*You can add nuts, seeds, dried fruit, chocolate chips, etc. For digestion trouble, simple is best. Enjoy! Let me know if you make them! #juicewithivy